9.04.2008

fire!!!

some moron across the hall from me started a grease fire and blew up their kitchen.  three fire trucks along with half of the boulder police force showed up at my apt. bldg. last night around 9:30.  needless to say it was a little unnerving.  i didn't have time to put away any computers or grab the cats.  i was outside for 3 minutes before i decided to ran back up and put the laptops under the couch, but when i opened the door for the 4th floor i couldn't even see my apt. door because there was so much smoke.  my heart sank...  thoughts started racing:  did the sprinklers go off?  is there smoke in our place?  do my cats hate me now?  turns out my apt. was not affected at all and it remains the island retreat within a sea of crappy apartments.

who the fuck cooks with grease?  that's some country-ass shit!

No comments: