7.22.2008

so...blogger...eh?

i've decided to move my blog from wordpress to blogger. i'm not sure exactly why, i just needed a change. wordpress was lonely and google already owns most of my online life so i figured why not give them just another little piece. maybe i'll actually keep this one up.

i went down to arvada yesterday to help my brother install speakers in his car. i think he thought i knew what i was doing by the way i had talked about it on the phone. but i have never taken the panelling off an '02 ford explorer, nor have i ever rewired speakers with solder (pronounced "sauder" and spelled almost like a dude carrying a gun in the sand). i only broke off a few plastic notches on the door panel. not bad for a rookie. it could've been way worse!

ok so, allison and i are going to start taking our laundry down to arvada on a regular basis, at least until we move into a place where it doesn't cost $8-10 for only a few loads. can you believe it's $2.25 to wash and dry something in my apt. complex? maybe you can and that's what it normally costs, but i think it's redic.

despite the lack of excitement on my blog in june, it was a kickass month! allison and i edited video together, we drove to austin to party it up with her friends, i stopped working @ friedrick's every waking moment of my life, and i started up a new hobby: frisbee chuckin!!! can i tell you how much i love the frisbee? oh wow, i never thought chasing plastic could bee so much fun. i try to get out there at least 5 times a week. theron and i are getting damn good. we are the up and coming disc duo, watch out!

playing music...until recently has been almost nil in my life. i just haven't made the time for it. but i now i have set aside a couple hours everyday to stop working and play guitar...and maybe sing a little. i went camping with a couple of my buddies from jive coulis. i kinna surprised myself the way i was playing that night. i was jammin like never before, guitar and vocals. it was great, but before my head gets any bigger, i'm gonna drink this delicious looking iced coffee my baby made for me...

No comments: