4.27.2008

it's mine though...

i'm having a mini panic attack in my head about the fate of mr Mac Pro at the tree house. it's basically my computer, but friedrick paid for it with his credit card, so it's technically his. but it's mine. he doesn't need it for anything he does. i have a feeling i won't be working at the office too much this summer, and i want to make sure that wherever i go, so does macky pro. i haven't really asked fried about it and i think he'd probably agree that it goes with me. so i don't know why i'm freaking out. it's like the same feeling i got as a little kid in the doctor's office right before the nurse stuck me with a huge ass needle. i would start crying before it even punctured my skin. my mother and a couple other nurses would attempt to keep to quell my tantrum and before i knew it, it was over and i had already been injected with mystery fluid #1.



i'm an apple whore...

No comments: